We’re there to help you every step of the way.
We help you find a job in locations across the U.S. We help you relocate, find you housing and help you settle in. Our supervisors work with you to help you succeed.
Many Supervisors are bi-lingual. Some are former hourly employees who were promoted into positions of more responsibility.
Our local Supervisors will:
- Greet you at the airport and drive you to your new home
- Take you shopping during your first week of arrival
- Acquaint you with your new area and local community services
- Introduce you to your new work site and help you start work
- Help you with environmental, acculturation and work issues