BullsEye as Employer
With BullsEye Jobs as the employer, you limit your liability associated with the employee, reducing costs and HR challenges.
- If employees remain ours, you eliminate payroll and compliance costs. And you save time and money associated with recruitment, hiring and staff turnover. We take care of:
- Health insurance/benefits
- Federal, State and local taxes
- Government compliance
- Workers’ Compensation
- General Liability insurance
- Unemployment claims
- There are no up-front costs. Instead, we charge you a competitive hourly rate for the hours worked per employee, which is offset by your compliance savings. At week’s end, you submit the hours worked by our employees on your site, and we invoice you and process payroll.
- To move forward with a Labor Service Agreement, we would confirm the number of employees you want, pay rate, positions, locations and special requirements. We’d agree on billing rates, sign the contract, and we’d start recruiting to your specifications.
NOTE: BullsEye Jobs serves as the employer for hourly employees only. Managers recruited by Bullseye Jobs will be hired directly by the client.