Assembler or Paint Line Loader
Starting wage $16.00 per hour
Weekly attendance bonus
ASSEMBLER: Assemble aluminum fencing using electric drill gun. Pack and label boxes with finished fencing panels. Inspect incoming/outgoing materials and products. Conduct inventory and replenish stock.
PAINT LINE LOADER: Hang fence sections/parts on Paint Line for painting process. Load and unload material from Paint Line. Inspect incoming/outgoing materials and products. Pull tags from job rack, cart, or pallet and match to job cut sheet to verify job match. Conduct inventory and replenish stock.
You must be willing to work at either position to start.
Location: Howell, Michigan
(30 minutes from Ann Arbor. 40 minutes from Flint. 50 minutes from Detroit)
BullsEye Jobs (nationwide staffing company) is the employer.
Details and addresses of the worksite and housing will be shared during the interview process.
Career growth / advancement opportunities are available at this worksite and with BullsEye.
Optional shared employee rental housing available at job location.
Entry-level, will train. Must have:
- Physical ability to lift and move a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance
- Physical ability to stand during entire work day shift, walk, bend, and climb stairs
- Ability to wear required safety equipment during entire shift (i.e., safety glasses, safety shoes, mask if required)
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions in the English language