SHARE THIS JOB
Nationally-recognized restaurant chain.
Optional employee housing and travel relocation assistance available.
Location: Fargo, North Dakota
BullsEye Jobs (nationwide staffing company) is the employer.
Details and addresses of the worksites and housing will be shared during the interview process.
Career growth / advancement opportunities at this worksite and with BullsEye.
Cook (line cook / prep cook)
Starting Wage = $18 per hour
- Prepare menu items according to restaurant's recipes, plate presentations, and specifications.
- Complete all assigned prep work.
- Set up work station according to station diagram.
- Practice sanitary and safe food handling at all times.
- Clean and sanitizes the work area before, during, and after shift.
- Complete assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects.
Optional shared employee housing available.
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Able to speak clearly and listen attentively to employees, dining room staff, and guests.
- Able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to six hours in length.
- Capable of using knives, slicing equipment, and other food preparation equipment.
- Able to transport cases up to 50 pounds up to 20 times per day.
- Able to lift pots, pans, etc., up to 40 pounds in weight.
- Able to place plates, utensils, pans and cases on high and low shelves.
- Must possess finger and hand dexterity for using small tools and equipment.
- Able to respond to emergency situations to avoid imminent dangers to self and others.