Room Attendant / Housekeeping
Experienced hotel housekeepers desired.
Travel relocation assistance available.
BullsEye Jobs (nationwide staffing company) is your employer.
Details and address of the worksite will be shared during the interview process.
Live FOR FREE at the hotel. Two employees per room (2 queen beds).
Career growth / advancement opportunities at this worksite and with BullsEye.
Guest Room Attendant / Housekeeping & Breakfast Attendant
Starting Wage: $15 per hour
FREE housing (live in a hotel room on-site)
May work fulltime as Guest Room Attendant OR may work some hours as Breakfast Attendant, followed by hours in Housekeeping
Title: Guest Room Attendant (Housekeeping) and Breakfast Attendant
Purpose: To clean hotel guest rooms and perform laundry services according to performance standards
To prepare breakfast food items and keep the breakfast area stocked and cleaned
- Clean and reset hotel guest rooms according to established standards and/or complete laundry services, including operating washers and dryers if needed
- Organize and stock cleaning carts, and organize linen closets on floors assigned
- Complete any assigned paperwork in an accurate, timely manner
- Perform general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products to adhere to health standards.
- Assist other departmental staff in maintaining clean and organized work and public areas.
- Assemble the breakfast buffet before mealtime and disassemble it thereafter.
- Keep the breakfast buffet well-stocked at all times.
- Clear customers' tables.
- Resolve customers' queries and complaints.
- Ensure that customers vacate the restaurant by the close of meal service.
- Sweep, vacuum, and mop the floors after each meal service.
- Clean and sanitize tables and countertops after each meal service.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
- be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- demonstrate good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- possess basic computational ability.
- demonstrate a working knowledge of applicable sanitation standards.
- be able to work with minimal supervision.
- work tasks are indoors. Temperature is moderate; controlled by hotel environmental systems.
- be able to work with detergents and other chemical compounds for cleaning and sanitation.
- be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours in length.
- be able to lift as much as 50 pounds on a regular and continuing basis.
- be able to push/pull carts/equipment weighing up to 250 pounds on a regular, continuing basis.
- be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space.
- be able to bend, stoop, squat, and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
- be able to exert well-paced ability to reach different floors of the hotel on a timely basis.
- grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening, and hearing ability, and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in communicating with guests and other employees.
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common functions being near vision and depth perception.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
- hotel housekeeping experience desired.
- maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance, per hotel standards.
Reliability: Be on time and demonstrate regular attendance.
Job Performance: Complete duties quickly, efficiently, and safely.